Why Bitless Saddles?
Ever wondered if going bitless would improve your horses way of going and comfort?
- Does your horse head shake?
- Have you got a horse who evades the bit, continually plays or fights with/against the bit?
- Do you have a horse or pony who is being ridden heavy handed or by a novice rider?
- Have you a horse who has suffered a mouth injury or who has a sensitive mouth or even who has become hard mouthed?
- Do you have a horse who holds his head up in the hair and clenches his teeth when having the bridle put on?
- From a welfare point of view removing the bit is surely a kinder way to ride. If you are about to break a beautiful new youngster why on earth would you want to start him off by putting a rigid piece of metal in his mouth. Surely you would want to start him the natural way!
Bitless bridles have cured so many issues in bitted horses. Thay are absolutely worth a try.
What a bitless bridle achieves:
- A more forward going horse with greater freedom of movement
- Improved jumping technique thanks to increased freedom of movement in their head and neck
- A happier and more willing horse
- Better communication
- Improved contact and connection
- Teaches you to ride from your seat and legs making you less reliant on controlling your horse from your reins
How do they work?
A bitless bridle has no bit, so removes pressure from the horse’s mouth, instead places even pressure over different parts of the head. It applies non painful pressure on the poll, cheeks and nose. Control is no longer the result of painful mouth pressure.
If you are concerned that your horse will be too strong for a bitless bridle, then don’t be! Bitless allows as much control as a bit but in a natural kinder way.
Our Bitless Saddles
Easy Trek Anatomical Bitless Leather Bridle with Deluxe Gripper Reins – Black or Brown£89.00 Buy Now
Easytrek Classic Bitless Leather Bridle – Black£79.00 Buy Now
Easy Trek Anatomical Bitted Leather Bridle with Deluxe Gripper Reins – Black or Brown£89.00 Buy Now
Easytrek Classic Bitless Leather Bridle – Brown£79.00 Buy Now